Guidewire 360Care Application Managed Services provides customizable,
on demand support to enhance or augment your existing internal technical support team.
The combination of services can completely support JD Edwards and Hyperion applications and reduce overall support costs with:
- A private cloud hosting solution eliminating the capital investment related to infrastructure and personnel costs maintain it.
- On demand application, development, and technical system administration support services filling the gap associated to unplanned support requirements without the need to hire costly fixed internal resources or independent contractors.
- On demand and planned system maintenance to ensure the system is tuned and available. We provide 24 x 7 x 365 system administration support at more than half the cost of one full time resource.
The five key services are:
On Demand Application Managed Services
On Demand Managed Services is designed to maximize your ROI on your ERP and EPM investment by leveraging our Business and Technical Analyst to quickly identify and correct application issues, configure process improvements or application changes and enhancements to your JD Edwards, Hyperion, Oracle Cloud EPM solutions with a pay for what you use pricing model.
The three types of On-Demand Application Managed Services in our 360Care program include:
- APPLICATION MANAGED SERVICES
- TECHNICAL DEVELOPMENT MANAGED SERVICES
- SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION MANAGED SERVICES
Our team gains intimate knowledge of our customers’ business processes and system configurations. The ultimate value is achieved in our speed to resolve issues, complete upgrades and optimize the investment in Oracle technology over time.
Planned System Maintenance Services
Planned Managed Services program includes 24 x 7 x 365 System Administration to proactively perform system maintenance tasks on a schedule to keep your JD Edwards and Hyperion applications tuned to meet enterprise level performance and availability without the capital investment of dedicated in-house resources and equipment. Example of Planned Maintenance Services includes:
- System Checks – Services, JOBs, Scheduler, UBEs, Sign-Ons
- System Cleanup – Logs, Zombies, Packages, History, Work Centers and Data Refreshes
- Full Package and xRef Builds (DV, PY, PD, CONV)
Database (SQL, Oracle and DB2)
- System Checks – Logs, Disk Space, Backups, Indexes, Locks and Jobs
Our team uses 360Guide, a proven implementation methodology, tools, project management developed to support new implementations to successfully deliver:
- Rollout New Modules, Business Units, or Companies
- Functional and Tools Upgrades
- Lift & Shift Infrastructure
- World Software to EnterpriseOne Migrations
- Hyperion to Oracle Cloud EPM Migrations
Optimization assessments help customers identify potential business value from taking advantage new software capabilities, new core tools & technologies to support the digital enterprise, enhanced user experiences. Guidewire will help develop a road map to leverage new capabilities offered in the current release or new Cloud offerings.
360Care Enterprise Cloud Hosting Services
Guidewire delivers a Private JD Edwards and Hyperion Cloud offering through a partnership with ConvergeOne. The solution has delivered complete hosting with:
- Integrated customer service and ticketing system to provide a seamless customer experience.
- Lift and Shift Migration Services with a proven methodology and tools to quickly and securely move current infrastructure from on-premise hardware or other hosting companies to the ConvergeOne hosting platform.
- 999% Availability
- SSAE Compliant
- SOC II Type II Security
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
There are three key components to supporting JD Edwards and Hyperion with Application Managed Services:
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with JD Edwards and Hyperion software
- End to end services to meet every need of a customer from strategy and process improvements to implementations, upgrades and managed services.
- Service offerings and payment options that are tailored to meet each customer’s unique needs
Our team of JD Edwards and Hyperion experts gain intimate knowledge of our customers’ business processes and system configurations. This knowledge translates into the speed of resolving issues, complete upgrades and optimize the investment in Oracle technology over time at a lower total cost than traditional managed services models and full-time resources.
Three Primary On Demand Application Managed Services
Our seasoned team of consultants leverage their operational and application expertise to find business process improvements in the feature and functions contained in your JD Edwards deployment.
- Application trouble shooting
- Technical and Functional Requirements & Specifications
- Designing new business process
- Reporting to include JDE Report Writer, One View Reporting, BI Publisher, FR Studio, Dashboards and SmartView
Technical Development Services
The Guidewire development consultants work hand in hand with our application consultants to design, develop and test. Our proven software development methodology uses a proven process, Oracle development standards and tools to deliver the highest quality development work.
- Custom Reports
- Application Customizations
- New Applications
System Administration Services
Our team of JD Edwards and Hyperion System Administrator and DBAs will provide on demand issue resolution and system tasks for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and Hyperion infrastructure running efficiently. Example of services include:
- Issue Resolution for CNC and Database Administration
- Package Builds
- EnterpriseOne Tools, SQL, Oracle, and DB2 and Windows OS Migrations and Upgrades
“We adopted JD Edwards in the Cloud to reduce our IT investment in hardware and staff. This has allowed us to focus our investment in managing the core operations of our business.”