Optimization Assessment Services
As part of our 360Care Managed Services, our more than 20 years and hundreds of implementations, upgrades and rollouts created Optimization Assessments to support JD Edwards customers to continuously enhance and leverage their investment in JD Edwards.
- JD Edwards 360License Manager Review Program
- Application Assessment
- World Software to EnterpriseOne Migration Assessment
- Cloud Strategy Assessment
- Application Managed Services and Support Assessment
Our Assessment Services Include:
JD Edwards 360License Manager Review Program
The Guidewire 360License Manager Program analyzes Oracle License contracts to actual module usage to risk prevention and license optimization. The findings from the reports are used to highlight opportunities to improve user allocations and create a plan to manage and confidently budget for your JD Edwards applications.
- Dedicated to JD Edwards Customers
- Insight to License Usage without an Audit
- License Reseller with Deep Knowledge of Oracle Software Licensing Rules
- No Software to Purchase, Install and Maintain for License Optimization
- Control to Develop a Compliance Plan
- Ability to License JD Edwards Software Independent of Oracle
JD Edwards Customers Turn to GuidewireSI for a License Review to:
- Understand Compliance by knowing what JD Edwards Applications are being used by specific users to ensure compliance or you to be prepared for an upcoming meeting with the Oracle License Audit team.
- Are considering migrating from one License Model to another – most often from the “Enterprise” to “Named” to mitigate the annual true up payments.
- Believe they need to add users and want to make sure they license the correct number of users by application.
- Purchase the additional users and applications from a trusted advisor and the best possible pricing.
- Maximize License Usage and Optimize Software and Maintenance Support Costs
- Reduce the Time and Effort Managing Licenses
- More Accurately Plan and Budget for Future Licenses
- Minimize the Risk and Cost of Software License Non-Compliance
- Gain Control of Software Usage with a Software License Management Tool and Process
Oracle Compliance Policy
Oracle endeavors to resolve license compliance violations through the purchase of sufficient licenses and associated support to cover the compliance shortfall. Backdated support may also be assessed for the period of unlicensed usage. To Include:
- Charging full list price for additional software licenses required to correct the license violation.
- Charging technical support fees for the period of unlicensed use of the software.
- Suspension of technical support service and software updates, where applicable.
- Termination of the license agreement and associated licenses.
The 5 Most Common License Compliance Challenges:
- Mapping Usage to Licensed Applications
- Numerous Order Documents and Licensing Models
- Prerequisite Applications and Indirect Usage
- Custom Programs and Reports
- Security and Roles are not Aligned to Licensed Applications
The Application Assessment involves a series of workshops to review current and future business requirements and compare it to the current adoption of JD Edwards. The business requirements not being met by the current rollout of JD Edwards are documented and presented to the business as potential projects for the company to evaluate and prioritize. Guidewire can provide a high-level scope, timeline, resources, required to implement those projects in JD Edwards.
World Software to EnterpriseOne Migration Assessment
Guidewire provides a feasibility study on migrating World Software to EnterpriseOne to determine:
- At the facilities using World Software, conduct a high-level fit gap analysis comparing major business requirements to EnterpriseOne application capabilities.
- Software license requirements for EnterpriseOne
- Infrastructure requirements to migrate World to EnterpriseOne to remain on-premise or to a Private Cloud
- High-level project plan including timeline, resources, and budget to roll-out Enterprise-One across their operations
Cloud Strategy Assessment
In today’s modern enterprise, cloud computing has many options. Knowing what Cloud strategy is best for your business computing needs, can be confusing and complicated. For almost a decade, we have been guiding our customers to find the approach that best meets their business goals.
Our Cloud Services provides insight on how and when to leverage the various cloud offerings. Guidewire leverages its more than 20 years of technology industry expertise to help organizations with their Cloud strategies and initiatives. We believe technology needs to support business objectives and deliver a tangible benefit.
There are potential business benefits for most operational and technical processes to gain from the Cloud. However, it takes the right strategy and plan to achieve value from the Cloud. We designed 360Cloud Assessment to align business and IT strategies to guide our customers through a roadmap to success.
There are two main strategies for JD Edwards customers to begin their journey to the cloud.
- 360Care Enterprise Cloud Hosting Services – Learn More
- Adding Cloud Applications to JD Edwards
Guidewire’s 360Cloud Assessment helps customer answer:
- What benefits can be achieved by migrating JD Edwards to a Private Cloud Hosting solution.
- What cloud applications are available and ready to support your business?
- How cloud applications could provide value to your business?
- How should you plan and budget for a cloud initiative?
Guidewire created an agile, best practices implementation approach called 360Guide Implementation Methodology with proprietary tools and processes to meet organizations need for successful software deployments.
Guidewire provides turnkey projects including project management and the required application and technical project services required for ERP and EPM implementations. These services enable customers to achieve their most important business objectives with a leading technology solution and a proven implementation approach.
This approach involves a team using a best-in-class professional project management process that will lead the client project team from the Initial Planning Phase through Go-Live. Clients save time by following our proven 360Guide Implementation Methodology and set of tools to document, monitor and report every step of the project online. In addition to focused technology integration, we assist our clients in identifying business opportunities and challenges to their growth and profitability with strategic consulting services.
GuidewireSI’ s 360Guide Implementation Methodology
- Discovery process to understand key business requirements to provide a detailed project plan, timeline, and budget. use an iterative design and configuration of the application to the key business processes, scenarios and conditions identified. Our methodology engages our customers throughout the process to obtain the highest level of knowledge transfer and adoption. Upon achieving a successful go-live, our 360Care Managed Service provides on demand support and optimization services to ensure ongoing value from adoption of new business conditions and technologies.
Implementation Services Include:
- New EnterpriseOne Implementations and Rollouts
- EnterpriseOne Upgrades
- World Software to EnterpriseOne Migrations
ORACLE ENTERPRISE PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- New EPM Cloud Implementations and Rollouts
- HFM and Planning Upgrades
- HFM and Planning Cloud Migrations
- New Cloud CX for salesforce automation Implementations and Rollouts
- New Oracle Transportation Management Implementations and Rollouts
- New Cloud Financials Implementations and Rollouts